Cancellations, returns and refunds
1. All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
2. Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 7 days from the day you receive your goods. Any cancelled order after this has been shipped will not be refunded full costs (Postage costs incurred will be deducted, along with a small administration fee and the product will have to be returned to us at the cost of the customer)
3. To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
4. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
5. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
6. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 3 days of your cancellation.
7. If you receive a non functioning clock mechanism or an order which has been incorrectly printed, we will replace the clock mechanism or jersey themed part of your order. You will receive instructions how to replace the original item when this is sent to you and there will be no additional costs requested for this.